This first chapter gives a tour of operations management, starting with why a reactive and hectic operations is common, and the paradigm shift required to proactive & predictive operations.
- 1. Complaint-Based Operations
- 2. Purpose-Driven Architecture
- 3. Multi-Cloud Operations
- 4. Begin with the end in mind
- 5. VCDX vs. VCOX
- 6. The Restaurant Analogy
- 7. Service Level Agreement
- 8. Pillar | Process | People
- 9. Insight vs. Alert
This page was last updated on June 21, 2021 by Stellios Williams with commit message: "Adjusted title and chapter heading sizes."
VMware and the VMware taglines, logos and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of VMware in the U.S. and other countries.